Would you like to learn Spanish?

Of course!
30%  (17)
I'm fine with my English.
21%  (12)
I'm fine with my Hebrew.
48%  (27)
Se han emitido un total de 56 votos /  Los votos de los usuarios son públicos
No se permiten más votos, la encuesta ha finalizado.
[color=lightred][b]Nota[/b]: este artículo ya ha sido escrito en la web [url=www.babbel.com]Babbel.com[/url], yo solo he hecho un copypaste. Para que veáis que no es un fake, ahí os va una prueba que lo demuestra.[/color]

The top 5 reasons to learn Spanish

Want to finally learn a foreign language, but can't decide which one? Besides the obvious benefits that learning any language brings, here are our top 5 reasons to learn Spanish.

[size=17][b]Reason 1: you can argue with retards in 3DGames.com[/b][/size]

Spanish is the third most spoken language in the world, and the most spoken language in 3DGames. It’s the official (or co-official) language in República Democrática Sionista de 3DJuegos, most countries in Central and South Off Topic, and several groups' countries too. It’s a useful language to know when arguing with sonyers or PC fanboys, and a great way to strengthen your IQ and improve your weeabooness. In the Independent Republic of Mierdigrupo alone there are over 50 million people who speak Spanish as their native or second language. So even if you don’t fancy yourself a globetrotter, Spanish is probably the most useful language to learn if you want to flex your language muscles on a daily basis.

[size=17][b]Reason 2: You can speak with KOUSELAN[/b][/size]

Among the best-known babyeaters, Couseland is one of the most influencial commies. Many people has learnt to purgue their neighbors by listening to his commie speechs, and he has even improved the starving number of populations thanks to them. By learning Spanish you'll fully understand him and learn how to starve your people to death. If you like the red color, then this is your man.

[size=17][b]Reason 3: You can understand PALIKARI'S COMMENTS (learning Hebrew is recommended too)[/b][/size]

Palikari is one of the most appreciated users in 3DGames.com. Learning Spanish won't only let you understand his awesome anti-terrorist speeches, but it'll also let you talk to him and make him your friend. He could even invite you to bomb Palestine if you are lucky! Who knows?

[size=17][b]Reason 4: You're able to ask Macin to sodomize you![/b][/size]

If you like sodomization -you better do-, then this is your guy. Macin is a deity who won't hesitate to sodomize you, but he only speaks Spanish. That means you'll have to learn it in order to know how to thank him for his sodomization.

[size=17][b]Reason 5: U can join the Davicists and fight for EVROPA.[/b][/size]

Ah, EVROPA. what a gorgeous place, isn't it? Well, it won't be thus for so much longer, as the Zionist elite has a plan to extermine the white race and replace it with a weak mixed-race colective. But don't you worry! Our hero, Davi Citington, is here to save us. If you'd like to join him and save EVROPA and the white race, then you better learn Spanish to join him!

So, can you think of one good reason [i]not[/i] to learn Spanish?
Macin, Davi Citington, Palikari, Evropa y Spanish
EDITADO EL 01-10-2016 / 01:14 (EDITADO 4 VECES)
46 VOTOS
ElSalvadore0ran4768Hace 7 años1
Top 5 reasons of why you should learn Spanish

FTFY.
-Mikado-867Hace 7 años2
Me no speakerino espanol.
1 VOTO
DavidPS2re412255Hace 7 años3
¡¿Pero qué cojones?!   ¿Quién habrá hecho la página?
1 VOTO
CharlieWilliams16136Hace 7 años4
@DavidPS2re4
Mostrar cita
¡¿Pero qué cojones?! ¿Quién habrá hecho la página?
Te doy una pista: su nombre empieza por "Inspeccionar". ;[b][/b])
ElSalvadore0ran4768Hace 7 años5
@DavidPS2re4
Mostrar cita
No lo se, pero el ingles del autor da cáncer.
4 VOTOS
CamaradaCarlos2411Hace 7 años6
Sorry bro but at this moment I'm learning Russian so I don't have time for third-world like languages.
Ghrey12675Hace 7 años7
@CharlieWilliams1
Si una de las razones para aprender inglés es la bandera del pollo pueden darle mucho por culo.
1 VOTO
Davixio7097Hace 7 años8
-DeusAsylum-1562Hace 7 años9
Reason 6: U can talk about Shrekianism with DiusAsailem.
1 VOTO
DavidPS2re412255Hace 7 años10
@CharlieWilliams1
Mostrar cita
@DavidPS2re4
Mostrar cita
Te doy una pista: su nombre empieza por "Inspeccionar". ;[b][/b])
No puedo hacer eso desde la PS4
GoldenShinobi1629Hace 7 años11
No me voy a leer un tocho insiste, en inglés y ya de por si con la bandera del aguilucho.
CharlieWilliams16136Hace 7 años12
@ElSalvadore0ran
Mostrar cita
Top 5 reasons of why you should learn Spanish FTFY
El título del artículo fue escrito por un nativo, so I ain't sure of that...
2 VOTOS
ElSalvadore0ran4768Hace 7 años13
@CharlieWilliams1
Mostrar cita
@ElSalvadore0ran
Mostrar cita
Muchos nativos hablan peor ingles que los extranjeros, por mas extraño que suene. Y el título no esta mal, solo que muy aburrido.
1 VOTO
CharlieWilliams16136Hace 7 años14
@ElSalvadore0ran
Mostrar cita
@CharlieWilliams1
Mostrar cita
@ElSalvadore0ran
Mostrar cita
Muchos nativos hablan peor ingles que los extranjeros, por mas extraño que suene. Y el título no esta mal, solo que muy aburrido.
[i]I know[/i], suelo visitar comunidades como Reddit o NeoGAF. El caso es que no solo es un nativo, sino que además es un lingüísta, así que difícilmente se ha podido equivocar.
EDITADO EL 30-09-2016 / 00:09 (EDITADO 1 VEZ)
ElSalvadore0ran4768Hace 7 años15
@CharlieWilliams1
Mostrar cita
@ElSalvadore0ran
Mostrar cita
@CharlieWilliams1
Mostrar cita
@ElSalvadore0ran
Mostrar cita
[i]I know[/i], suelo visitar comunidades como Reddit o NeoGAF. El caso es que no solo es un nativo, sino que además es un lingüísta, así que difícilmente se ha podido equivocar.
Creo que ya te dije en el hilo que el título no esta mal...
Responder / Comentar
Anterior
Subir
Foros > Off Topic y humor > The top 5 reasons to learn Spanish

Hay 42 respuestas en The top 5 reasons to learn Spanish, del foro de Off Topic y humor. Último comentario hace 7 años.

• Regístrate

• Información legal
Juegos© Foro 3DJuegos 2005-2024. . SOBRE FORO 3DJUEGOS | INFORMACIÓN LEGAL