Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Foro del juego
  • Trucos y Guías

Responder / Comentar
Foro Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Por Battlefury220
Hace 11 años / Respuestas: 0 / Lecturas: 430

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier: Futuros parches versión de pc

Esta en ingles pero por lo visto ya estan programados 2 nuevos parches el que llega en septiembre me parece arregla el bug del smg skorpion y varias armas más (para aquellos que nos las pasabamos jugando el guerrilla el modo infiltración y esa pinche arma no se desbloqueaba por lo que lei (no en este anuncio sino en otro que sera desbloqueada al completar la misión 5)), por mi parte espero tener el raven strike la verdad y misiones en donde operemos algun dron terrestre como en los live action trailers, y tener  el anti tanque en el hombro y esas 2 misiónes que mostraron en el 2010 (capturar a uno de los lideres y cuando de un disparo derribas el helicoptero y te enfrentas al drone) y no aparecierón al final.

[b]Ghosts,

I have a few insights about the next Title Updates.

- TU 1.5 will be available at the end of September. (I'd even say September 27th... )
- TU 1.6 will be available at the end of October.
- No ETA yet for the XP patch, but the patch is definitely coming. I'll keep you posted.

TU 1.6 will be a major Title Update, with the integration of all the consoles' TUs and free exclusive content for the PC players (hardcore campaign mode + two night variants of existing adversarial maps). TU 1.6 development is already under progress.
Along with the TU 1.5, we'll announce details on additional content for the game.

We'll share a changelog for every title update: several days prior to the release for TU 1.6, on the release day for TU 1.5.

I take the opportunity to remind you that the dev team is looking at the forums on a daily basis to identify the issues some of you have, and we are working to improve the game with the help of your feedback - please continue posting with as much details as you can (DxDiag).

Thanks for your attention, have a great weekend.

--

Ghosts,

A few weeks ago we announced the released Title Update 1.4: this update introduced many improvements in terms of compatibility, performance, graphics, stability, and more.

Every day, we continue to monitor the forums to identify issues and to make sure that these will be fixed in future title updates. We are very aware that some of you still have issues with the game and we would like to sincerely apologise and reiterate that we’re constantly working on further updates.

Talking about Title Updates, it took a bit longer than we expected but I’m happy to tell you that the next Title Update is currently under testing and will be available soon: I’ll be able to share more details next week.The development teams are also working on additional content, including a special hardcore mode for the campaign and night variants of two adversarial maps which are exclusive to the PC version of Ghost Recon Future Soldier.

Stay tuned for more details and thanks for your continued patience. [/b]

fuente: [b]http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/714128-Update-September-21-Next-Title-Updates-and-Additional-Content[/b]
Responder / Comentar
Subir
Foros > Ghost Recon: Future Soldier > Futuros parches versión de pc

Hay 0 respuestas en Futuros parches versión de pc, del foro de Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. Último comentario hace 11 años.

• Regístrate

• Información legal
Juegos© Foro 3DJuegos 2005-2024. . SOBRE FORO 3DJUEGOS | INFORMACIÓN LEGAL