Foro del juego
  • Trucos y Guías

Responder / Comentar
Foro Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Por Caminerin11
Hace 11 años / Respuestas: 1 / Lecturas: 207

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2: Emitir Streaming en Youtube

Buenas a todos.

Pues he leído que se puede publicar de alguna manera la partida a la que estés jugando para que la vean "en tiempo real" quien tu quieras a través de youtube, pero soy incapaz de conseguirlo.

¿Alguien sabe como se hace?
Caminerin11Hace 11 años1
Bueno me contesto yo solo, lo he encontrado en la pagina de soporte de Activision, cito textualmente para el que le interese.

[i]"Note: In order to use the Live Stream option you will need a YouTube account. Once your account

-Select  Multiplayer.

-Select Live Stream in the League Play menu and find the Live Stream option.Note: In order to use the Live Stream option you will need a YouTube account. Once your account is set up, you will need to enable live streaming through your YouTube account settings.  

-Activate your Call of Duty Live Stream the next time you enter the Live Stream menu. The game will generate a unique code.  

-Input the code at the link below.

Note:  There are a maximum number of live streams. If your live stream doesn’t go up at first, take a breather and try back in a few minutes. Also note that Live Streaming only works in League Play modes, both solo and team games. So before your league game starts, make sure to turn on the “live stream” option so you can broadcast your games around the world."[/i]
Responder / Comentar
Subir
Foros > Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 > Emitir Streaming en Youtube

Hay 1 respuestas en Emitir Streaming en Youtube, del foro de Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Último comentario hace 11 años.

• Regístrate

• Información legal
Juegos© Foro 3DJuegos 2005-2024. . SOBRE FORO 3DJUEGOS | INFORMACIÓN LEGAL