Assassin's Creed 3 - La Tiranía del Rey Washington - Episodio 1: La Infamia
Foro del juego
  • Trucos y Guías

Responder / Comentar
Foro Assassin's Creed 3 - The Tyranny of King Washington
Por Faxr15
Hace 10 años / Respuestas: 1 / Lecturas: 2272

Assassin's Creed 3 - The Tyranny of King Washington: Tengo un bug

HOLA QUE TAL EMPESE AJUGAR EL DLC DE LA TIRANIA DEL RY WASHINGTON PERO ME ATOR EN UNA PARTE 
LLAMADA SE HACE JUSTICIA DONDE TENGO QUE IR A VALLE FORGE ME PARESE CUANDO ABLAS CON LA SEÑORA QUE TE ESPERA TE EMPIEZA A DICIR DE UNOS PERROS GUARDIANES Y TU OBJETIVO ES ACECHA  LOS PERROS GUARDIANES  QUE TIENES QUE DARLES CEBO EN UNOS MATORRALES PERO EN LOS MATORRALES SE QUEDA TRABADO NO ME DEJA SELECCIONAR EL SEVO QUE PUEDO HACER NO ME DEJA HACER NADA.
TheCasper28847Hace 10 años1
Extraido de un tema del foro de Ubisoft:

I ha this same problem with the PC version. Thanks to the others posts in this forum, I was able to work around the bug. This seems to be an all-platforms bug! Shame on the developers for not testing even once that you can complete episode 1 when episode 2 is installed!

Anyway, here's the workaround for the PC. You don't need to download anything else again, you just need to move the episode 2 DLC files out of the way. You will have to play episode 1 again from the start.

1. Go to the AC3 installation directory. If using Steam, this is "\steamapps\common\Assassin's Creed 3" - you can also right-click on the name in the Steam game list and choose Properties -> Local Files -> Browse Local Files.

2. Find every file ending "_8_dlc.forge" and rename it, adding ".disabled" to the end of the name (".forge" -> ".forge.disabled"). Those files are:

DataPC_DX11_8_dlc.forge
DataPC_DX11_AC3_DLC_Boston_8_dlc.forge
DataPC_DX11_AC3_DLC_EagleSpirit_8_dlc.forge
DataPC_DX11_AC3_DLC_Nightmare_8_dlc.forge
DataPC_DX11_WhiteRoom_8_dlc.forge

3. Start playing AC3. When you go to the Madness of King Washington, the game will complain that DLC files are missing, and you won't be able to load your existing DLC save. Instead, start a new DLC game. You only get the choice of episode 1. As you've played it before and you can skip all the cutscenes, it should only take you about 30 minutes to get back to where you were. The stalk-the-dog glitch should not be there any more.

4. When you finish the mission, you'll get "to be continued..." and go back to the menu. You can go back into your save and finish all the extras if you like. Exit AC3.

5. Restore all those files you changed; rename them from ".forge.disabled" back to ".forge". You can start AC3 and confirm you're able to play DLC episode 2 now.

Sé que ya ha pasado tiempo, pero estos hilos de distintos foros quedaron sin respuesta, quiero tratar de ayudar.
Responder / Comentar
Subir
Foros > Assassin's Creed 3 - The Tyranny of King Washington > Tengo un bug

Hay 1 respuestas en Tengo un bug, del foro de Assassin's Creed 3 - The Tyranny of King Washington. Último comentario hace 10 años.

• Regístrate

• Información legal
Juegos© Foro 3DJuegos 2005-2024. . SOBRE FORO 3DJUEGOS | INFORMACIÓN LEGAL