Foro del juego
  • Trucos y Guías

Responder / Comentar
Foro Mass Effect
Por ElComandante20
Hace 9 años / Respuestas: 0 / Lecturas: 768

Mass Effect: Sovereign Speech

[b]Sovereign Speech[/b]

[i]Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding. 
There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign. 
Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident. Your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither and die. We are eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us, you are nothing. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything. 
We impose order on the chaos of organic life. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it. 
My kind transcends your very understanding. We are each a nation - independent, free of all weakness. You cannot grasp the nature of our existence. 
We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite. Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure. 
We are legion. The time of our return is coming. Our numbers will darken the sky of every world. You cannot escape your doom. 
I am the Vanguard of your destruction. This exchange is over...[/i]
Responder / Comentar
Subir
Foros > Mass Effect > Sovereign Speech

Hay 0 respuestas en Sovereign Speech , del foro de Mass Effect. Último comentario hace 9 años.

• Regístrate

• Información legal
Juegos© Foro 3DJuegos 2005-2024. . SOBRE FORO 3DJUEGOS | INFORMACIÓN LEGAL