Iniciar sesión | Regístrate gratis
Foro del juego
  • Trucos y Guías

Responder / Comentar
Foro Astroneer
Por Eduarroz601
Hace 7 años / Respuestas: 0 / Lecturas: 903

Astroneer - Trucos y guías: FAQ Astroneer

Hello Everyone! With the game coming closer and closer to release we thought it would be a good idea to have a one stop shop for all your Astroneer questions! Here is a quick FAQ for everyone wondering about the game.

The game is still in Early Access so all of this is subject to change. All questions were answered by us, the community and its moderators, using the latest information from streams, tweets and other sources.

When will Astroneer be released? 
December 16th!.

How much will Astroneer cost? 
The price is set at $19.99USD for Early Access. The price is the same for Steam, Windows10 and XBone.

Where can I play Astroneer? 
You can find Astroneer on Steam Early Access as well as on the Windows10/XBone store.

But I have a PS4! 
Unfortunately Sony doesn't have a paid-alpha/early access platform for a game like Astroneer to release on. Once Astroneer is out of early access/game preview (read: "1.0") there may be a time when it is released on a Sony console.

What about GOG support? 
The dev team has talked to the guys over at GOG but due to multiplayer issues it will take some time to set up the game on GOG.

What about Mac users? 
Eventually Astroneer will be supported on Mac. Not confirmed if it will be supported at Early Access launch yet though.

What are the required specs to play? 
Min Spec: 4 GB RAM X64 Dual Core CPU, 2+ GHz Discrete GPU with 1 GB VRAM

Recommended spec: 8 GB RAM X64 Quad Core CPU, 3+ GHz Discrete GPU with 2 GB VRAM

Is there controller support!??? 
There is controller support! We have even seen it in action on live streams!

I have friends, can I play with them? 
Yes! Current game has 4 person co-op. Couch co-op is unknown though. 

Will there be mobs/bad guys/ect? 
The dev team has nothing planned for that at the moment, though have mentioned that "that might be cool to see" in future updates.

Are there hazards in the game?
Yes, there are currently a few hazards in the game that can hurt you or mess with your base. A few toxic plants as well as storms!

Are there liquids or bodies of water?
In Early Access there will not be. It is something the developers have talked about and would like to add eventually.

Are there Asteroids?
Just like the bodies of water it is something that the developers would like at some point.

Are the Shuttles free flight? 
The shuttles are currently not free flight. This is something the developers are working on though!

Can we dig all the way through a planet or build a bridge to another planet? 
Theoretically yes...good luck and let us know how it goes!

Does gravity change on different planets? 
Sure does! It also changes the closer you get to the core of a planet.

Can we die in the game? If so, how? 
Currently the ways we know how to die are if you run out of Oxygen or if you fall from a great height.

This looks like The Martian are there potatoes? 
We can say that there wont be anything like that at launch on Early Access, but who knows about the future.

Is there a road map? 
The road map will be released closer to launch.

How are they making the planets? 
The planets are procedurally generated with rules and biomes.

Will there be quests, a story line or end game material? 
Yes! We know that there will be quests at EA launch, everything else is a secret for now.

Will there be mod support or steam workshop available? 
Not at Early Access launch but eventually Yes!

Are the planets in true orbit? 
No not in a true orbit but they do have some orbital mechanics.

Will Astroneer be available in my native language? 
Astroneer will be available in:
English
German
Russian
Spanish Latin
Spanish Castilian
Portuguese
French
Chinese Simplified
Italian
Japanese
Korean
Polish
Dutch

(The game is still in Early Access so all of this is subject to change. Also I am not a developer so some of my answers may not be 100% accurate)

[url]http://steamcommunity.com/app/361420/discussions/0/208684375425948327/[/url]
Responder / Comentar
Subir
Foros > Astroneer > FAQ Astroneer

Hay 0 respuestas en FAQ Astroneer, del foro de Astroneer. Último comentario hace 7 años.

• Regístrate

• Información legal
Juegos© Foro 3DJuegos 2005-2024. . SOBRE FORO 3DJUEGOS | INFORMACIÓN LEGAL