Foro del juego
  • Trucos y Guías

Responder / Comentar
Foro Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
Por Bcww8
Hace 3 años / Respuestas: 0 / Lecturas: 80

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey: Pregunta sobre kanon

Voy a dejar el mensaje original para que lo veais
So in the simulation, which Aletheia revealed was based on real memories of several Isus, Juno and Aita experimented on humans in order to create clones of Kassandra/Alexios, but decided to abandon this plan and created Hekatonchires instead.

What I am curious about is how much of this part of the simulation actually happened in the real Atlantis long ago? Obviously Juno and Aita wouldn't try to clone Aletheia, who was revealed to be the actual dikastes of the real Atlantis, so does this whole clone thing only existed in the simulation? As for Hekatonchires, I find it hard to believe that Aletheia would be able to kill it, because she hasn't been shown to have any combat skills yet. So is the Hekatonchires also 100% simulated? If neither the clone experiments or the Hekatonchires experiments actually existed, why would Juno and Aita need to experiment on humans in the real Atlantis?

Also, Poseidon claimed that Juno and Aita were thrown in jail right before Atlantis was destroyed. But we know that Juno later joined Jupiter and Minerva to form the Capitoline Triad. How did they manage to survive the destruction of Atlantis and go from feared criminals to respected scientists (as seen in AC Revelations, Juno got her own huge statue along with the other two)? I know Juno was killed off screen (really disappointing BTW), but will her story after Atlantis be further explored? I feel she still has so much potential left.

Es una duda que la verdad yo tengo tambien y la vi y me gustó como la redacto la persona. Básicamente mi duda es la misma, ya que es una simulacion inventada, ya que alethetia modifico sus propios recuerdos y los de otros isus que ella tenia para crear la simulacion para kassandra y layla. Que ocurrio realmente y qué no ocurrió en cuanto a la historia verdadera del destino de la atlantida? Porque todo eso que vivió kassandra en la simulacion fue en base a las memorias de aletheia.
Responder / Comentar
Subir
Foros > Assassin's Creed: Odyssey > Pregunta sobre kanon

Hay 0 respuestas en Pregunta sobre kanon, del foro de Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. Último comentario hace 3 años.

• Regístrate

• Información legal
Juegos© Foro 3DJuegos 2005-2024. . SOBRE FORO 3DJUEGOS | INFORMACIÓN LEGAL