Iniciar sesión | Regístrate gratis
Foro del juego
  • Trucos y Guías

Responder / Comentar
Foro Prototype
Por RobertinhoNIKE4028
Hace 14 años / Respuestas: 6 / Lecturas: 669

Prototype: Noticia Boooommmmba

You are the Prototype, Alex Mercer, a man without memory armed with amazing shape-shifting abilities, hunting your way to the heart of the conspiracy which created you; making those responsible pay.

* Fast & Deadly Shape-Shifting Combat: Reconfigure your body to the situation at hand. From Claws to Blades to Hammers to Whips, choose the right weapon for the situation. Change to a shield or armor for defense, or use advanced sensory powers (thermal vision, infected vision) to track your enemies
* Over-the-Top Locomotion & Agility: Seamlessly and fluidly bound from building to building, run up walls, bounce off cars and everything in your path. Adaptive parkour lets you move freely through the open-world environments of New York City.
* Unique Disguising Abilities: Consume anyone at anytime, take on their appearances and assume their memories and special abilities.
* Deep, Conspiracy-Driven Storyline: Wake up with no memory of the past...just mysterious powers and a link to a town in Idaho. Delve into the mysteries of your origin, the true nature of your power and your part in a conspiracy 40 years in the making.

[b]System Requirements[/b]-OS; Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3) or Windows Vista®
-Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo 1.86 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4000+ or better
-Memory: Vista 2 GB RAM / XP 1 GB RAM
-Graphics: All NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT 256 MB and better chipsets. All ATI Radeon™ X1800 256 MB and better chipsets
-DirectX®: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c
-Hard Drive: 8GB of free hard drive space
-Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compliant sound card

FUENTE: [url]http://computergames.ro/ro/stiri/viewitem/id/7907/name/prototype-poate-fi-precomandat-via-steam.html[/url]
Salu2   
1 VOTO
Dickman679Hace 14 años1
Yo no entender mucho   
Aex07184Hace 14 años2
[b]Creo que cuando dice [i]"boooommmmba"[/i] se refiere a que ya han salido los requerimientos minimos de [i]PC[/i]  

Saludos.[/b]
Dickman679Hace 14 años3
@Aex07
Mostrar cita
[b]Creo que cuando dice [i]"boooommmmba"[/i] se refiere a que ya han salido los requerimientos minimos de [i]PC[/i] Saludos.[/b]
eso ya lo se me refiero a esto: You are the Prototype, Alex Mercer, a man without memory armed with amazing shape-shifting abilities, hunting your way to the heart of the conspiracy which created you; making those responsible pay. * Fast & Deadly Shape-Shifting Combat: Reconfigure your body to the situation at hand. From Claws to Blades to Hammers to Whips, choose the right weapon for the situation. Change to a shield or armor for defense, or use advanced sensory powers (thermal vision, infected vision) to track your enemies * Over-the-Top Locomotion & Agility: Seamlessly and fluidly bound from building to building, run up walls, bounce off cars and everything in your path. Adaptive parkour lets you move freely through the open-world environments of New York City. * Unique Disguising Abilities: Consume anyone at anytime, take on their appearances and assume their memories and special abilities. * Deep, Conspiracy-Driven Storyline: Wake up with no memory of the past...just mysterious powers and a link to a town in Idaho. Delve into the mysteries of your origin, the true nature of your power and your part in a conspiracy 40 years in the making.
1 VOTO
RobertinhoNIKE4028Hace 14 años4
@Aex07
Mostrar cita
[b]Creo que cuando dice [i]"boooommmmba"[/i] se refiere a que ya han salido los requerimientos minimos de [i]PC[/i] Saludos.[/b]
Eso es, y lo mas importante es que no pide como el GTA IV.
Porquetvaca56Hace 14 años5
Vaya chufla!!! En mi ordenador no va a funcionar!!!
Sera mejor que vaya actualizandolo un poco si quiero disfrutar de este juego....        
Astro-Fenix885Hace 14 años6
No estoy muy seguro que sean esos, ya que no estan en la pagina oficial...

Pero me fije y si aparecen en la pagina de Games for Windows, supongo que si los seran. . . grancias iwal.
EDITADO EL 31-05-2009 / 00:27 (EDITADO 1 VEZ)
Responder / Comentar
Subir
Foros > Prototype > Noticia Boooommmmba

Hay 6 respuestas en Noticia Boooommmmba, del foro de Prototype. Último comentario hace 14 años.

• Regístrate

• Información legal
Juegos© Foro 3DJuegos 2005-2024. . SOBRE FORO 3DJUEGOS | INFORMACIÓN LEGAL